- Q: Do I need to bring my book to the remaining sessions?
- A: No, it is not necessary. We will send you the questions and suggested reading prior to the course so that you have time to look up answers prior to the program. Most of the questions are covered in the lecture material.
- Q: Do I have to complete the Session Review Questions?
- A: Yes, the review questions need to be completed and turned in to the staff. The staff will correct your exam questions and return them to you with the answers and your CE credit letter for the course. We encourage you to work with other attendees to complete the questions together.
- Q: What are the typical dates for the program?
- A: Surgical Programs and our Dental Implant Complications course are always on a Friday & Saturday. Prosthetic Boot Camp is a full 3-day meeting that starts on Thursday morning and ends Saturday evening. Our CBCT Boot Camp will always take place on the Thursday prior to the S3 session. It is a one-day course and is independent of the S3 Session.
- Q: What are the start and end times for the program?
- A: Lectures will begin at 8:00 am and will end at 5 pm. Elective lab exercises and treatment planning usually begin at 7:00 am on Saturday mornings.
- Q: Can I bring my team member?
- A: Yes, you may bring your team member. A separate registration fee of $700 per additional team member for the 2-day course.
- Q: What does the course include?
- A: Two days of lectures and hands-on laboratories.
- Q: Are meals provided?
- A: Breakfast is provided each morning. We normally offer some type of upgraded continental – (eggs, sandwiches, yogurt, fruit, pastries) – Lunch is also provided for all sessions except the Complications Course.
- Q: What is the dress code?
- A: The dress code is business casual, but please keep in mind you will be sitting for long periods of time – we want you to be comfortable. You may want to pack a light sweater or jacket as the meeting spaces can get chilly at times.
- Q: Do I need to bring loupes?
- A: Loupes can be useful for the hands-on lab portion of the program. The Institute does not provide loupes.
- Q: Where are the meetings held? Is there are group rate or discount code?
- A: All meetings are at hotels. Please see the registration form for specific details.
- Q: What are your cancellation and refund policies?
- A: A non-refundable deposit of $500.00 must be paid to secure registrations greater than 30 days from a course. Less than 30 days, payment in full is required.
- All cancellations must be made in writing at least 30 days prior to the course. Refunds requested less than 30 days prior to a course cannot be accommodated. Non-refundable deposits may be transferred to another course for up to 1 year from the canceled course date.
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel or modify a course without prior notice. Changes in programs may be subject to a rate increase.
- The Institute reserves the right to refuse registration and maintains the ability to cancel and/or modify the conference without prior notice.
- For more information regarding payments and cancellations please click HERE